- Take a nap, preferably longer than 2 hours in the heat of the day.
- Cook your favorite meal, or for those who do not cook, frequent your favorite dining establishment
- Enjoy a leisurely walk to enjoy the beauty of nature. Nights work best (as one should not suffer from heat stroke while on holiday) and you may see lighting bugs!
- Send notes through the Postal service, not email, to friends or family. (Yes, I can appreciate the irony of this suggestion as I post it on the internet)
- Search for new music you haven't heard of, then please share them with me-I love finding out about new music!
Hope you can find sometime to celebrate the joys of Lehcar!

6 comments:
The season of Lehcar is my favorite.
I had a little to do with the last day and I love that it (the season) begins with fireworks!
I think all of the celebratory suggestions are good ones! I will try to do the list.
Happy 2nd day of Lehcar!
Mommy
nice title - hope all is well!
I just learned about the season of LEHCAR!! What a joyous time this is if only I knew to be in the season since its inception! Oh well I am hear now!! So. . . . . .
Merry Lehcar! Happy Lehcar! Joyous Lehcar! Seasons Lehcar Greetings! Desert Lehcar Celebrations! Hotsie-totsie Lehcar! Keep your nun-chucks in your pocket so you don't loose them while enjoying the festivities! HB! Auntie Bo
Best wishes as the final day of Lehcar arrives! In America we stop for a moment of silence and appreciation for the season and the reason. On the east coast that would be 4:15 pm - 3:15 pm central daylight saving time.
Enjoy your long awaited/planned for birthday dessert. Know you just can't find a decent Backstreet Boys cake in Jordan.
May this be a wonderful start to the year we celebrate a quarter century of having you brighten our lives in so many ways. I have been thankful for the gift of your life since the day I discovered I was going to be a mom! Hope I will be around to celebrate your birthday for many years to come!
Lehcar for all! and Festivus for the rest of us!
Have an especially special day!
Much love, Mommy
Well sweetheart, as another Lehcar celebration comes to a joyous end, amid all the other wild "crap" going on in the world. Let me say how very, very proud I am of you and all the joyous and "Rahrah" moments you have given to me. I lift my can of Diet Rite to the east as crazy Cochise bounds up and down in uncontrolled excitement... we wish you many, many more treasured birthday celebrations. This one should be tough to top? Hope you had a great day. Love..Dad
Today is your big day, and I'm wondering how you spent it. This is Grandma Marilyn and I want to add my best wishes for your birthday. I am happy for the day you were born and also for the day you came into our lives and eventually became our new granddaughter. We aren't surprised that Tristan did such a good job of picking a wife and are thrilled that you have added a new special dimension to our family. Can't wait til you get home and we can wish you a happy birthday in person!
Much love from Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa George
Post a Comment