This was a sign on the beach of the Red Sea. Among the many funny symbols, I found this to be the funniest. I am not sure what action it is warning against, but I think it's entertaining. I am taking a survey of what this means, best answer wins a box of Arabic sweets! Two best guesses I have heard so far:
1) No flying dinosaurs defecating into the Red Sea
2) Men do not expose your delicate areas to the coral reefs
Any other guesses? Post your best guess in the comments section! :)
1) No flying dinosaurs defecating into the Red Sea
2) Men do not expose your delicate areas to the coral reefs
Any other guesses? Post your best guess in the comments section! :)

6 comments:
I have two guesses...
1) No floatation devices attached to genitalia.
2) Do not dangle headphones from your private parts, as they are likely to get caught up in the coral reefs.
Please let me in on the actual warning when you find out what it really is, Now my curiousity is up.
Love, Mom
"No chestnuts roasting on an open fire."
Jon (from mom's office)
In the event of a water landing, please use your saggy, grandma boobs as a flotation device.
or rather, please do NOT use your saggy, grandma boobs as a flotation device. that would make more sense with the big "X" through the picture.
Keep your nun-chucks tucked in for safety while flying.
Auntie Bo
gee...this is so obvious. It's the international swimming sign that means.
" No training wheels allowed while learning to swim with a scuba tank"
Post a Comment