After much encouragement from the lovely Julie Chase, I have begun my blog to chronicle my time in Jordan. At this point I do not have much to say...especially because this post is solely to add something to my very black page. More to come!
Dearest Rachel, As you begin writing blogs I will begin reading my first blogs! Thanks for keeping me in the ever-changing tech-loop. I know you will have a marvelous adventure. It will be fun to read about your trek to the Mid-East as it occurs (diary style!). Please be safe wherever you go - in America or any other place! Love, Mommy
Dear Rachel, It is Friday June 20 and you are probably (hopefully) in Jordon and beginning your adventures. I just wanted to thank you for setting up this blog page and posting to it. It will be nice to know what you are doing etc.
so excited you're writing! i'll read as much as possible while i'm away. and for the record... i approve of having a Jump reference for the name of your blog. miss and adore you! see you after our respective treks!
5 comments:
Yahoo!! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to read about your adventures. :)
Dearest Rachel,
As you begin writing blogs I will begin reading my first blogs!
Thanks for keeping me in the ever-changing tech-loop. I know you will have a marvelous adventure. It will be fun to read about your trek to the Mid-East as it occurs (diary style!). Please be safe wherever you go - in America or any other place! Love, Mommy
Dear Rachel,
It is Friday June 20 and you are probably (hopefully) in Jordon and beginning your adventures. I just wanted to thank you for setting up this blog page and posting to it. It will be nice to know what you are doing etc.
Much love- Bunny & Alan
Hoorah! Yours will be the first blog I ever read. Much love, I can't wait to read.
so excited you're writing! i'll read as much as possible while i'm away. and for the record... i approve of having a Jump reference for the name of your blog. miss and adore you! see you after our respective treks!
Post a Comment