Wow! You never cease to amaze me!!! Had no idea you were doing this, but I am so excited for you to have this wonderful adventure. Thanks for the updates - maybe you will get to show off your soccer skills while you are there! Be safe and look forward to future updates. Hope to see you soon,
4 comments:
Rachel,
Wow! You never cease to amaze me!!! Had no idea you were doing this, but I am so excited for you to have this wonderful adventure. Thanks for the updates - maybe you will get to show off your soccer skills while you are there! Be safe and look forward to future updates. Hope to see you soon,
Fletch
When you come back, you should encourage East End to adopt this as their logo.
I love that you got in first class AND were screamed at by airport officials several times - that's my girl!
My guess would be it is a detox pharmacy for reptiles. The inscription must re "ALATILES ANONYMOUS".
Post a Comment