Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Very Busy Week!

The past week went by very fast, but strangely feels like a lot longer than one week-if that makes any sense. I have so many stories to share and pictures to post. I am currently working on the pictures, but have not yet added captions. Today is the first "down" day we've had since we arrived. It felt amazing to sleep in. As many people know, I am not much of a morning person, yet here in Jordan I consistently wake up around 5:40. I'm not sure if there is just so much to do or the bright sun is always beaming down on me, but it is much easier to get up. Ironically, the people here are much like me, stay in during the hot, sunny day and come out in droves in the cool, lovely night.

Again, here is the post to the pictures (captions to come soon)

More stories this afternoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Rah-Rah, I LOVE it that you are riding a camel! How was it?
Do we need smellovision to go along with the photos? The landscapes look beautiful. I am so glad that you are a travelin' kind of girl! The pictures are such a treat to view. Technology can be a wonderful thing. It is almost like being there. Thanks for sharing your experience with all of us.
Love, Mommy

Hank said...

Gee...looks like some amazing fun you are having. I can just imagine all the cool things you are discovering about this unique part of the world and about yourself as well. Love the photos and your perspectives. Keep the impressions flowing..I know its alot of effort. You're in my head and heart..love..pop!